Employment Type: Full-time
Work Site Type: On-site
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
FIRST is a leading global brand experience agency providing Content, Creative, Digital Technology, Management & Delivery, and Data & Insights services. Operating as a full-service agency partner or through embedding specialist talent into client teams, FIRST brings brands and people together through creative, connected experiences. Spanning 12 countries with more than 800 team members, FIRST works with clients across industries including financial services, technology, media, consumer electronics, medical and healthcare, automotive, aerospace, and the non-profit sector.
Most recently, Eventex honoured FIRST as one of the Top 150 Event Organisers & Agencies in the USA, while Chief Marketer listed FIRST among their “200 Top Marketing Agencies" for both 2022 & 2021, and Special Events recognised FIRST as one of their “50 Top Event Companies” at the end of 2020. Crain’s New York Business included FIRST in the Top 100 “Best Places to Work in NYC” for 2020, and The London Stock Exchange Group once again listed FIRST as one of ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’ in 2020.
For more information please visit: www.firstagency.com
- Singapore (in client office 5 days)
The ideal candidate would represent the FIRST brand as a dedicated resource within our Solutions division and assume the role of Senior Project Manager. The Senior Project Manager will consistently deliver exceptional service to our clients delivering complex projects from initial concept through onsite execution and final reconciliation.
The Senior Project Manager would be required to handle multiple priorities, support the team, be a point of escalation and have great stakeholder management through effective communication.
- End to end delivery of a wide range of internal and external attendees engagement activities across Asia Pacific (APAC) offices, with a core focus on China (Hong Kong & Shanghai), Singapore Tokyo and Sydney from conception to completion.
- Travel for site visits and on-site execution as necessary
- Keep speakers and internal participants well informed of all relevant logistical information
- Develop and manage relationships with Global and Regional stakeholders across client teams and departments
- Partner with client teams to manage travel vendor and design complex travel itineraries, where required
- Partner with the our clients to help deliver on yearly event goals focusing on innovation and activation along with achieving yours and FIRST annual goals
- Manage the delegate experience including communication, event data and reporting
- Act as client liaison and work with the FIRST team to ensure adherence to client standards of operations
- Share knowledge and create best practices regarding new suppliers, services, and venues
- Identify process inefficiencies and implement any changes in alignment with management
- Be proactive with ideas and creative solutions and look to find innovative ways to deliver content and enhance each event
- Mentor and support other team members as required
- Regular event calls with United States Team
QUALIFICATIONS, KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5 - 8 years event management experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- Advanced project management and event strategy experience of events and production management, including but not limited to C-level executive dinners, cocktail receptions, incentives, and hospitality
- Strong ability to create best practice and take on new initiatives independently
- Ambitious, proactive, and highly organized, with excellent writing and oral communication skills
- A calm and flexible approach to handling pressure and stress
- Client centric, approachable, ability to adjust to client needs and style and deepen relationships in support of their business and programs; adapt to ever changing demands and different client work styles
- Leadership/influencing/negotiation and decision-making skills
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of suppliers and delivering events across APAC
ADMINISTRATION & GENERAL:
- Build excellent relations with clients and colleagues through positive communications
- Work intelligently and ensure that the Regional Operations is aware of problems or issues which negatively affect productivity
- Adhere to, meet, and exceed SLA’s and KPIs consistently across all work
- Strict and accurate adherence to company’s time tracking policies and systems
- FIRST ambassador; participate and engage with FIRST initiatives and extracurriculars where possible
- Assume responsibility for own environment, ensuring adherence to health and safety policies while having clean smart surrounding
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Cvent preferable but not essential
FIRST is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. FIRST is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We stand firm: FIRST will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If any candidate feels that they are unable to meet the requirements of the role, please get in touch to discuss adjustments or other suitable roles.