Employment Type: Full-time
Work Site Type: Hybrid
Building A Brand Starts With Our Story
FIRST is a leading global brand experience agency serving clients in various industries, including financial services, technology, new & traditional media, aerospace, healthcare, and professional services. FIRST has received numerous accolades, including being named one of the Top 150 Event Organizers & Agencies in the USA by Eventex, being listed among the "200 Top Marketing Agencies" in 2023, 2022 & 2021 by Chief Marketer, being recognized as one of the "50 Top Event Companies" by Special Events, being included in the Top 100 "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's New York Business, and being listed as one of the "1000 Companies to Inspire Britain" by The London Stock Exchange Group.
Learn more at www.firstagency.com
Our story started over 25 years ago growing through collaboration, innovation, strong culture, and a focus on people, specifically our people. Our people inspired, developed, and grew FIRST to the incredible brand experience creator it is today.
And our hope is that you become the next page of our story in developing how our agency connects more people beyond what they thought was possible.
A welcoming, creative and ambitious workplace that offers personal and professional growth for all individuals. At FIRST, you'll find:
- A welcoming workplace that fosters diversity and belonging with a focus on team members feeling valued, respected, and supported.
- Creative teams that enjoy challenging work with an ability to make an impact on those around them.
- An experiential organization that cares about the development and career experience of each employee, focusing on excellence and flexibility with the right balance of structure to thrive.
Location: New York, NY (in office requirement) Must reside in the tri state area to be able to go into office..
What You Would Get To Do:
FIRST is looking for a dynamic Junior Roadshow Coordinator – Investment Banking Division to work on-site at a major financial institution in New York City. The ideal candidate would have experience organizing logistics and schedules for corporate management teams within the financial space.
- Work with Corporates, Institutional Equity Sales, Investment Banking and Capital Markets to design and execute roadshows
- Build relationships with Corporate management teams as well as with other internal constituents
- Calendar management and meeting coordination for investors, clients and internal teams
- Logistical coordination for in-person roadshows, including, but not limited to hotels, ground transportation, private air, commercial air
- Logistical coordination for virtual/hybrid roadshows, including, but not limited to Zoom, conference calls, large group virtual meetings
- Support colleagues as needed within the team
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft office and ability to manage technology requests
- Maintain and communicate logistics and travel schedules and agendas with Corporate contacts, sales people and other participants for multiple events at the same time
- Create and manage budgets and expense reconciliation for all events
- Source, vet and contract venues for events with client input
- Provide real-time support for participants, even if after hours leading into an event
- Create and send logistical information and coordinate other materials for events as needed
- Must be able to balance a client’s demands and prioritize work based on a high volume book of work
- Excellent working relationship with managers, clients and peers alike
- Act as an ambassador for the FIRST brand, leading by example and displaying the company’s core values (Ambition, Creativity, Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork)
What We Are Looking For
Please be aware that we know experience does not always look like we describe it. If you believe you would be an excellent fit for this role, please apply - we would love to see how you could fit at FIRST. Please contact email@example.com if you need an accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process).
- 1-3+ years’ professional experience in Roadshows, events, administrative work, marketing and/or communications
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Highly organized – ability to handle multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to effectively and extensively interact with all levels of senior ranking officers
- Adaptability to situations and ever changing demands
- Accessible and responsive at all times; tasks and requests by client often happen outside of normal business hours - must be available to respond accordingly
- A calm and flexible approach to handling pressure and stress. Professional, responsive, and polite in extremely difficult circumstances
- Resourceful, ambitious and proactive
- Creative problem solver and team player
United States Residents: The base pay for this position ranges from $58,500 to $75,000. This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus.
FIRST is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. FIRST is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We stand firm: FIRST will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If any candidate feels that they are unable to meet the requirements of the role, please get in touch to discuss adjustments or other suitable roles.