Employment Type: Full-time
Work Site Type: On-site
BUILDING A BRAND STARTS WITH OUR STORY
FIRST is a leading global brand experience agency serving clients in various industries, including financial services, technology, new & traditional media, aerospace, healthcare, and professional services. FIRST has received numerous accolades, including being named one of the Top 150 Event Organizers & Agencies in the USA by Eventex, being listed among the "200 Top Marketing Agencies" in 2023, 2022 & 2021 by Chief Marketer, being recognized as one of the "50 Top Event Companies" by Special Events, being included in the Top 100 "Best Places to Work in.
Learn more at www.firstagency.com
Our story started over 25 years ago growing through collaboration, innovation, strong culture, and a focus on people, specifically our people. Our people inspired, developed, and grew FIRST to the incredible brand experience creator it is today.
And our hope is that you become the next page of our story in developing how our agency connects more people beyond what they thought was possible.
A WELCOMING, CREATIVE AND AMBITIOUS WORKPLACE THAT OFFERS PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL GROWTH FOR ALL INDIVIDUALS.
At FIRST, you'll find:
- A welcoming workplace that fosters diversity and belonging with a focus on team members feeling valued, respected, and supported.
- Creative teams that enjoy challenging work with an ability to make an impact on those around them.
- An experiential organization that cares about the development and career experience of each employee, focusing on excellence and flexibility with the right balance of structure to thrive.
The Production Coordinator will consistently deliver exceptional service and administrative support as it relates to event-ticketing requests for meeting spaces within our client’s offices. Along with other FIRST team members, the Production Coordinator will represent the FIRST Solutions brand on-site within a well-known tech company. This role is ideal for someone early in their career seeking to expand their professional knowledge and gain exposure to the technical side of events.
- Provide high-level administrative support for the FIRST team on-site
- Respond promptly to ticketing requests from various business units :
- Date/location of the requested events
- Resources/materials that are needed
- Purpose of the event
- Manage and update calendars with each requested event
- Work with the Team Lead to plan project operations, establish priorities and deliver elements to the client in timely manner
- Prioritize, manage and deliver responsibilities as assigned by Team Lead which may include, but are not limited to:
- Determine the business need for freelancers
- Book freelancers on an as-needed basis
- Gauge the type/number of freelancers and what equipment is needed for each event (i.e.: if a multicam is needed, number of microphones to reserve, etc.)
- Produce quotes based on client event needs and assist in tracking payment status prior to event
- Capture all event expenses to ensure accurate and timely billing of client and payment to vendors
- Work with outside vendors to coordinate equipment rentals and delivery
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Assist with budgeting and reconciling all event related expenses
- Coordinate on-site event staff
- Review event related orders and schedules for accuracy
- Coordinate internal and external meetings
- Collate materials and ship event boxes
- Database management to ensure consistency of information, accurate data, input new information when required and generate lists upon request
- Perform general clerical functions (e.g. scheduling, copying, data entry, etc.)
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with colleagues, clients and suppliers
- Work with the team to ensure adherence to client and agency standards
- Be proactive with ideas and creative solutions
- Provide support for other team members as required, including on-site support
- Attend industry events as necessary
- Keep up to date on the industry through websites and periodicals
- Events/broadcast background preferred
- Experience in entry level meeting planning or stage management
- Ability to establish relationships and maintain a positive rapport with colleagues, clients, vendors and suppliers
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, meet strict deadlines, and maintain attention to detail
- Knowledge of Google applications or Microsoft Office Suite is preferred but not required
- Creative problem solver, resourceful, and a team player
- Calm and flexible approach to handling the pressure and stress of ever-changing demands
- Ambitious, proactive and flexible when dealing with ever-changing situations
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with colleagues at all levels
- Knowledge of and relationships with local vendors and suppliers is an asset
ADMINISTRATION & GENERAL:
- Assume responsibility for own environment, ensuring adherence to health and safety policies while having clean smart surroundings
- Work intelligently and ensure that team management is aware of problems or issues which negatively affect productivity
- Accurate adherence to company’s time tracking policies and systems
- Work on ad hoc requests as required
FIRST is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. FIRST is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We stand firm: FIRST will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.