Employment Type: Full-time
Work Site Type: Hybrid
Building A Brand Starts With Our Story
FIRST is a leading global brand experience agency serving clients in various industries, including financial services, technology, new & traditional media, aerospace, healthcare, and professional services. FIRST has received numerous accolades, including being named one of the Top 150 Event Organizers & Agencies in the USA by Eventex, being listed among the "200 Top Marketing Agencies" in 2023, 2022 & 2021 by Chief Marketer, being recognized as one of the "50 Top Event
Companies" by Special Events, being included in the Top 100 "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's New York Business, and being listed as one of the "1000 Companies to Inspire Britain" by The London Stock Exchange Group.
Learn more at www.firstagency.com
Our story started over 25 years ago growing through collaboration, innovation, strong culture, and a focus on people, specifically our people. Our people inspired, developed, and grew FIRST to the incredible brand experience creator it is today.
And our hope is that you become the next page of our story in developing how our agency connects more people beyond what they thought was possible.
A welcoming, creative and ambitious workplace that offers personal and professional growth for all individuals. At FIRST, you'll find:
- A welcoming workplace that fosters diversity and belonging with a focus on team members feeling valued, respected, and supported.
- An experiential organization that cares about the development and career experience of each employee, focusing on excellence and flexibility with the right balance of structure to thrive.
- Creative teams that enjoy challenging work with an ability to make an impact on those around them.
Location: New York, NY (in office requirement - 4 to 5 days) Must reside in the tri state area to be able to go into office.
What You Would Get To Do:
FIRST is looking for a dynamic Corporate Access execution role, to major in conference product, to work on-site at a major financial institution in New York City. The ideal candidate would organize and plan conferences, and other types of corporate access meetings that would allow for strategic interactions with prospective or existing investors within the Global banking and markets division.
- Coordinates complex, senior-level internal/ external meetings and conference calls (non-deal roadshows, conferences). Working with the team on conference execution from pre-conference planning to post-conference recap.
- Global focus on working with various global corporates and connecting them with buyside investors
- Client base includes corporate managements and investing investors (hedge funds, mutual funds)
- Direct contacts via emails, calls, and Zoom with clients, corporates and investors on meeting details/ideas
- Work closely with internal Sales teams globally on event execution (mainly focus on Conferences, but will also work on non-deal roadshow events)
- Handles a high volume of emails, supporting internal GS teams and external clients (corporates and investors)
- Work closely with internal GS teams (GIR, IBD, ECM, Sales) on conferences/meeting coordination and execution
- Provides logistics / administrative support in a complex team environment, with primary focus on arranging all logistics for corporate/investor meetings
- Work on business analytics with senior member of the team, produce monthly & quarterly reports
- Solicit and draft feedback report post each corporate event (non-deal roadshows, conferences).
- Responsible for working with various internal stakeholders, and external clients, to plan & execute meetings.
- Act as an ambassador for the FIRST brand, leading by example and displaying the company’s core values (Ambition, Creativity, Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork)
What We Are Looking For
Please be aware that we know experience does not always look like we describe it. If you believe you would be an excellent fit for this role, please apply - we would love to see how you could fit at FIRST. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need an accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.
- 1 – 2+ years’ professional experience supporting teams or high-profile clients in a professional setting
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to multi-task and handle high volume/traffic of emails and calls.
- Detailed oriented and can cross reference data
- Thrive and enjoy high paced environment as we are located on the trading floor
- Can connect the dots and like problem solving
- Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadline
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Advanced working knowledge of the Microsoft Office
- Highly organized – ability to handle multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to effectively and extensively interact with all levels of senior ranking officers
- Comfortable working in a sometimes hectic, high-pressure environment
- Adaptability to situations and ever-changing demands
- A calm and flexible approach to handling pressure and stress
- Resourceful, ambitious and proactive
- Creative problem solver and team player with a positive attitude
- Any experience with BuyTheSell (BTS) or other events organizing platforms would be helpful
United States Residents: The base pay for this position ranges from $70,000 to $85,000. This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus.
FIRST is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. FIRST is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We stand firm: FIRST will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If any candidate feels that they are unable to meet the requirements of the role, please get in touch to discuss adjustments or other suitable roles.