1. Start from the end
- What do you want your audience to think, feel & do?
2. Dig underneath the surface
- Find that golden nugget to find out what makes your audience tick to make personal impact.
3. You are always conveying something
- Create a story arc with a captivating beginning, peak conflict at the middle, and thoughtful ending.
4. Focus on the emotional connection
- Be intentional and authentic, and use emotion to bring audiences along for the ride.
5. Challenge the norm
- Bring your narrative to life with new tools, techniques, and/or technologies.