Employment Type: Full-time
Work Site Type: Remote
Building A Brand Starts With Our Story
FIRST is a leading global brand experience agency serving clients in various industries, including financial services, technology, new & traditional media, aerospace, healthcare, and professional services. FIRST has received numerous accolades, including being named one of the Top 150 Event Organizers & Agencies in the USA by Eventex, being listed among the "200 Top Marketing Agencies" in 2023, 2022 & 2021 by Chief Marketer, being recognized as one of the "50 Top Event Companies" by Special Events, being included in the Top 100 "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's New York Business, and being listed as one of the "1000 Companies to Inspire Britain" by The London Stock Exchange Group.
Learn more at www.firstagency.com
Our story started over 25 years ago growing through collaboration, innovation, strong culture, and a focus on people, specifically our people. Our people inspired, developed, and grew FIRST to the incredible brand experience creator it is today.
And our hope is that you become the next page of our story in developing how our agency connects more people beyond what they thought was possible.
A welcoming, creative and ambitious workplace that offers personal and professional growth for all individuals. At FIRST, you'll find:
- A welcoming workplace that fosters diversity and belonging with a focus on team members feeling valued, respected, and supported.
- An experiential organization that cares about the development and career experience of each employee, focusing on excellence and flexibility with the right balance of structure to thrive.
- Creative teams that enjoy challenging work with an ability to make an impact on those around them.
Location: Must reside in tri state area, to be able to, go into NYC office.
What You Would Get To Do:
In this capacity, the ideal candidate would represent the FIRST brand as an implant at one of our Solutions accounts within a leading investment bank. The Associate, Conference Allocations will support investment banking sponsored conferences, organize meetings between investors and c-level executives, prepare schedules for corporate management teams and consistently deliver exceptional service to our clients by utilizing excellent organizational and customer service skills.
- Heavy meeting coordination for investors, internal teams, corporate clients for corporate access events
- Work closely with Corporates, Institutional Equity Sales, Investment Banking, Global Capital Markets and Corporate Access Specialists to coordinate and allocate meetings within Investment Banking hosted Conferences
- Build strong relationships with Business Stakeholders as well as with other internal constituents
- Allocate 1x1 and group meetings for Conferences of varying sizes and different degrees of complexity
- Maintain and distribute conference schedules
- Work with Global Capital Markets and Sales team to understand account base and investor growth potential
- Liaise with professionals in Equity Sales and Investment Banking regarding the allocation of conference meetings
- Coordinate and communicate meeting details with Corporate contacts and Investment Banking team
- On-site management of the 1x1 desk for Conferences as necessary, manage last minute changes and requests
- Day-of event execution for virtual or in-person event needs
- Prepare meeting analysis and after event reporting for business partners
- Travel for events as required, approximately 15-20%
- Act as an ambassador for the FIRST brand, leading by example and displaying the company’s core values (Ambition, Creativity, Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork)
What We Are Looking For
Please be aware that we know experience does not always look like we describe it. If you believe you would be an excellent fit for this role, please apply - we would love to see how you could fit at FIRST. Please contact email@example.com if you need an accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.
- 3-5 + years of Corporate Access Meeting Scheduling in addition to experience in Data Management and/or conference meeting planning
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong project management skills
- Prior experience in managing client and vendor relationships
- Proven ability to think ahead to prevent issues before they arise
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly organized with the ability to work in a high-pressured environment
- Strong prioritization skills; ability to multitask meet strict deadlines, yet balance flexibility where needed
- Excellent time management; ability to work with efficiency
- Must be professional, responsive and polite in extremely difficult circumstances
- Ability to effectively and extensively interact will all levels of management and clients
- Adaptability to situations and ever-changing demands
- Accessible and responsive at all times (tasks and requests by client often happen outside of normal business hours – must be available to respond accordingly)
- A calm and flexible approach to handling pressure and stress
- Resourceful, ambitious and proactive
- Creative problem solver and team player
- Working knowledge of meeting allocation platforms tools i.e. Conference Manager, Dealogic, BTS is a plus
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite/ Word, Excel, PowerPoint
ADMINISTRATION & GENERAL:
- Assume responsibility for own environment, ensuring adherence to health and safety policies while having clean smart surroundings
- Work intelligently and ensure that the Manager is aware of problems or issues which affect productivity
- Build excellent relations with team through positive communications
- Ensure knowledge is shared within the team to enable them to work smarter and more efficiently
- Work on ad hoc requests as required
United States Residents: The base pay for this position ranges from $60,000 to $80,000 This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus.
FIRST is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. FIRST is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We stand firm: FIRST will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If any candidate feels that they are unable to meet the requirements of the role, please get in touch to discuss adjustments or other suitable roles.