Employment Type: Full-time
Work Site Type: Hybrid
ATTENDEE DATA COORDINATOR
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
FIRST is a leading global brand experience agency serving clients in various industries, including financial services, technology, new & traditional media, aerospace, healthcare, and professional services. FIRST has received numerous accolades, including being named one of the Top 150 Event Organizers & Agencies in the USA by Eventex, being listed among the "200 Top Marketing Agencies" in 2023, 2022 & 2021 by Chief Marketer, being recognized as one of the "50 Top Event Companies" by Special Events, being included in the Top 100 "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's New York Business, and being listed as one of the "1000 Companies to Inspire Britain" by The London Stock Exchange Group.
For more information please visit: www.firstagency.com
JOB LOCATION: Hybrid
FIRST is seeking a professional and technologically adept individual to provide support to clients needing assistance with their event and meeting coordination. The individual will be communicating with Senior Management and the Firm’s most important Clients. A background in customer service and handling sensitive information is helpful within a financial services client environment.
In this capacity, the ideal candidate would represent the FIRST brand as an implant at one of our Solutions accounts within a leading Investment Bank. The main portion of the role will be supporting the event project managers; from managing the invitation lists to attendee registration using advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and event registration platforms.
- Expertly use the required tools and systems to complete requests and event requirements
- Accurate and consistent management of the attendee registration process for events and conferences including the end-to-end event life cycle of the delegate management process
- Liaise with internal and external technology/production vendors on registration access, unique links and all requirements related to virtual and in-person programs
- Support planners with overall event logistics and implementation; website content, sourcing gifts, printing, packaging, and shipment of event collateral in line with customs policies and other requirements
- Produce customer satisfaction surveys and post event attendee data analysis and reporting
- Assist in the development and improvement of innovative online registration processes
- Responsible for Marketing storeroom and stock levels
- Anticipate potential issues and work to proactively solve them
QUALIFICATIONS, KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Highly motivated, able to work independently
- Strong team player, eager to support others; foster positive team dynamic
- Exhibit strong work ethic, patience, and a winning attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Flexible and willing to work outside normal business hours (evenings, weekends) and travel when required
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; strong ability to prioritize work
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office – specifically with Excel
- Cvent and Conference Manager experience a plus
- Requirement to attend onsite events as required
FIRST is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. FIRST is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We stand firm: FIRST will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If any candidate feels that they are unable to meet the requirements of the role, please get in touch to discuss adjustments or other suitable roles.